Friday 10 December 2010

My Social Anxiety begins at 15 years old

I am 18 years old male and my story started in london 2007/08;

As I walked to school i caught a glimpse of students entering our highschool/secondary school . This sudden feeling emerged over me. This feeling i had what was it? Why was it not stopping?
Strange yet sudden bolts of thoughts entered my head " If this feeling had a colour it'd be red and purple with a slight tint of blue." 
"why?why?.. I'll be ok..or maybe not..ill embaress myself."

As I get closer , the gate to school seems larger. The beutifull sunshine making no difference to my glass emotions. My emotions close to shattering.
Once again weird thoughts emerged "should i head back,or should i be brave and go on...but if i stay this feeling will destroy me...but if i go i'll be ok" 

..... this is part 1

(heres Part 2 preview)
I decided to suck it up like a man and head to class. My Head facing the ground. My eyes gazing round.
Suddenly a loud abnoxious voice spoke "are you ok?" well no i wasn't but was i going to tell him that no. I answered "yeah."  He replied "I can't hear you, speak UP!." 



No comments:

Post a Comment