Sunday 6 March 2011

SA song



SA SA you are a Bi*ch
but SA SA you leave this ditch
indented around as if it was a football pitch
galloping greiving knowing kneeling
as if it where blocked in a bottle
and needed a throttle
to boost it out of me

SA SA you are a Bi*ch
but what can i expect from future plans
a lifetime of fear or food in my hand
without a job without a penny
this fear inside locked in me
as if  it were mocked and thrown inside.


what am i writing 
this crap is useless 
your not good enough and your just 
useless
they dont want you 
they dont need you
fear is enough especially when its bundled inside you.
now you shy boring person leave this house.,,,, what?

Don't tell me that SA!! I'm worthy of bigger better things
Now if you tell me crap like that i'll take you to a garbage tin
I am greater then you(SA) but one thing is i do need you
Just not to the extent of what you have given me.

THANK YOU ( my song is available in itunes LOL joking )

No comments:

Post a Comment