Monday 21 February 2011

In the moment


In a bubble

I realised the decisions that I make are based on the emotions that I am
Feeling at the present time. Then what influences are emotions? The environment and the past
So when someone says do you regret running out of class at 14 years old I say NO

Why? Because I know the feeling I felt caused me to react. So i am not sorry or regretful.

Then what if you regret something you wish you had done?

Well I'll slap myself and say I'll learn from that and make sure I'll do things so I won't regret but once again I don't regret feeling to an anxious to go shopping or stand up in class.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your comment, its so appreciated! I read your post a couple times before I realized what I wanted to say, and basically its just that I really respect your attitude. Having regrets is a horrible feeling, so learning a way to overcome those feelings is such a healthy thing. Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete