Sunday 20 February 2011

Starting a SMALL business



My goal is to start up a small business in 3 years time. within those three years im aiming to save enough money to put my project forward.

" Making a self owned business is easy, its the starting to thats hard"

I am extremely motivated to start a small business soon but i realise going straight into the deep end now isn't going to help at all.  If i could start up an SA business now i will definitely find it my passion since its close to my massive heart lol. However, i won't the reason is i don't believe i'll make a difference to the SA community.

Sad i know but i think this many times    AM   I   GOOD  ENOUGH   ?


Do you think your'e good enough?


As in good enough to have freinds or be rich because i know the millionaires out there didn't believe they were good enough.

But they NEVER GAVE UP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment