Tuesday 15 February 2011

Broken hand :(


any broken hands check this out it helped my pain PLEASE BEG U http://urbannews4u.blogspot.co.uk/

As a blogger I will still type a blog up pain or no pain why? because its my duty!  lol

I didn't notice I broke my hand until it became really swollen. The bone on the hand under the small finger broke
so my knuckle is loose. they gave me some bandages for now so the knuckle doesn't crunch against my knuckle(on the ring finger)

Its odd though I drink milk and eat cheese every day yet I broke a bone hmm. is that myth a lie?

Sorry i didn't post much i had no internet for nearly 2 weeks. its not that bad with no internet u get used to it and learn to listen to RADIO.

2 comments:

  1. I've been complaining because my finger is fractured, and here you are with a broken hand. Ouch! Hope you have a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks my hands numb and i hope u the best too

    ReplyDelete