Friday 14 January 2011

My Fat loss/ Health plan


As you know health can be affected by SA.
How? 
Anxiety = increased adrenaline = increased blood pressure =  Stress = fat gain and insomnia.

I'm 198 lbs now. 6 ft tall and 18 years of age male.
 So, i need
 2347 Calories/day to maintain my weight
i need 1847 Calories/day to lose 1 lb per week
1560 calories to lose 1.5lbs per week


My goal is to be 178 lbs like i was last year by May.
 My motivation is to be 'A better me.'
As you know 1 lb loss a week is pretty slow and the reason is i want to make it a lifestyle change rather then a sudden temporary burst of weight loss. As i experienced going from  210lbs to 178lbs then back up to 198lbs.


It's really how you deal with the STRESS and from my experience SA is a main cause of it. So when i get stressed i am going to blog.


BLOG blog BLOG.   :)


To calculate your weight loss calorie needs go to http://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

1 comment:

  1. hey this is great! im double inspired!

    my favorite way to get into shape is the south beach diet!

    you lose 8-15 lbs the first two weeks eating chicken, steak, vegetables, nuts, olive oil, fish, seafood stuff like that then

    you lose 1-2 lbs per week until u hit goal weight!

    ReplyDelete