Saturday 29 January 2011

The invisible body


This post is about weight.

I realize now that there is a set body weight. mine is 195 pounds.

so as you know i lost weight and went to 178 lbs i stopped concentrating on every meal that i eat but i do consider how many and how much i should eat. But doing this for 4 months i found my self weighing 195 lbs again (the FAT weight) im 6ft so its fat.

I learnt that if you lose weight try and maintain it every 10 lbs lost . WHY? well doing this changing your set body weight for me its 195lbs so if i had of stayed at 185 my set weight would have changed but NO i rushed to
178 lbs and i now find myself in the same place.



The Great thing is my body fat percentage increasing by only 2% from 17% to 19% so i gained 7lbs fat and i guess 10 lbs of MUSCLE!

People are telling me i'm more muscle now.

No comments:

Post a Comment