Sunday 16 January 2011

Stress and not eating healthy



I haven't changed my eating habit I still eat a lot. I think its because of the stress. The stress of exams and really school stress.

I don't play much sport since i got SA, 2/3 years ago (not that its an excuse). I tried playing soccer/football with my brother but i felt weirdly tense and as if everyone was looking at me so i don't play it anymore :(  . My brother does ask me to play but i decline it why? because i don't want to embarrass him.

I do get out you know school and walking . I walk everywhere lol its like i have to in order to get from A-B i must walk.

I'm blogging to relieve my stress. Unfortunately I'm eating a doughnut at the same time.

Does anyone have any advice please leave a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment